The aim of the association is to promote development cooperation by integrating international and national measures providing specific support for people’s access to education, cultural identity and health, water and sanitation. energy and their sustainable use
To achieve the purpose of the association as defined, the following measures are particularly important:
- Promotion and implementation of information campaigns and educational offers using various media and new knowledge transfer technologies in the areas mentioned above
- organize and deliver training courses on innovative technologies and renewable energies in Africa, which are particularly relevant to our objectives;
- Organize and manage volunteer programs in developing countries where people from around the world can share their work and skills with those of the local population to support development activities.
- Support for sustainable development for developing countries through the implementation of water and renewable energy projects
- Provision of national and international consulting services in line with the purpose of the association.